The Executive Programme for Young Professionalsis designed to provide managers and professionals with no formal management education with a broad overview and perspective management, with critical inputs to do well in chosen functional are.
Young people passing out of academic programs like engineering, medicine, CA, ICWA, CS, and various post graduate level programs with specialization areas such as computer software and hardware, pure science, commerce etc and having no formal management education require managerial skills, when they join corporate and non-corporate sector, in order to excel during their formative years. EPYP is designed to provide such a group of young people with both perspective and skill in management and also equip them with critical inputs required to do well in select functional areas.
• Premier & successful General Management Programme from IIMC – India’s foremost business school
• Revised and updated course content and coverage
• Books, Cases and Study Materials included in the Course
• A new team of programme directors, each from a core business area, to build in more rigour & quality into the program
• Specially selected core faculty.
• Quality interactions and increased peer group learning.
• Specifically designed for working executives with all the flexibility benefits of Interactive Onsite Learning.
•Participants selected, based on elaborate selection process and profiling.
• Alumni Status from IIMC
• Huge alumni base from past 12 batches have been largely benefited from this programme. Several participants have advanced their careers within and outside their organizations.
• Overview of core business functions marketing, finance and control, operations and supply chain management and HR
• Understand the role and tasks of a manager and key managerial skills
• Managerial skills in select functional/ job areas (one major and one minor areas to be selected by the participants out of the options given below subject to the condition that a particular major will be offered if a minimum of 30 participants select the said major)
• Sales and Marketing
• Finance and control
• Operations and supply chain managemen
Participants are evaluated on the basis of examinations. The programme involves four examinations
:• One general management paper
:•Three specialization papers - One major and Two minor
Young Managers/Professionals from various Industry verticals; Young entrepreneurs will also find the programme interesting. Graduates with minimum 50% marks and 1 - 5 years of work experience and currently employed may apply.
Application Fee: Rs. 1, 500/-
Program Fee: Rs.1, 25, 000/-
(Inclusive of Books, Cases & Materials)
Registration Fee: Rs.3,125/-
Campus Visit- Kolkata: Rs. 5000/-
1 42 - 45 weeks. Faculty from IIMC will take these modules through the Interactive Onsite Learning Mode
A crucial component covering 5 days, which provides the participants an orientation towards case based learning.
Sunday 12.15 pm – 3.15 pm, once a week
Application Closure Date. . . . . . . . . . ..30th April 2010
List of Selected Candidates Date. . . ... 20th May 2010
Date of 1st Installment. . . . . . . . . . . . ..10th June 2010
Orientation Date. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .18th June 2010
Date for 1st Class. . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . 20th June 2010
Programme End Date: . . . . . . .. . . . . . .May 2011